Gators to Geaux
(50% Deposit Required)
- 1 ½ hour
- Educational handler with two alligators (one baby 12″-18″ and one yearling 3’6″ – 4’0″) to entertain, educate and mingle with your guests. Our gators are life of the party! Perfect for cocktail parties, luncheons and other social events. Your guests will get to see, touch and learn about alligators face to face in a fun, casual setting!
- 1 ½ hour
- Handler with 2 alligators (one baby 12″- 24″ and one yearling 3’6″ – 4’0″). Includes educational presentation with live alligators (guests may touch), exciting footage of ranchers harvesting wild alligator eggs while the mother alligator confronts them at her nest. The video shows us hatch the eggs by hand, and release gators back into the wild. We recommend a DVD player with remote & large viewing monitor or TV.
Gator Touch Pool
- 2 Hours
- 2: 4×8 pools; 15 Gator each
- Guests catch, hold and photograph (mouths taped for safety). Includes 2 Wrangler/trainers and accommodates over 120 people per hour.
- $200.00 per hour over 2 hours or $750.00 down; $5/Per person, Split 50/50 with client.
Hold-A-Gator “SNAP” Shot (Digital Picture included)
- minimum $250.00
- Guests wrangle our four-foot gator for a personal photo opportunity! We can shoot and develop approximately 60 pictures per hour on-site. ($5.00/person, group discounts available with single group payments)
- Additional Options and Fees
- Greeter/ Speaker (Additional time/ hr.) $125.00
- (An assistant is required for large groups to insure safety and a positive experience for visitors)
- Assistant Gator Wrangler (1 ½ hour adventure) $175.00
- Assistant Gator Wrangler (Additional time/ hr.) $75.00
- Traveling Fee (per mile round trip) $1.00
- (Every mile after 100 miles) $2.00
Multiple package discounts available, please call for details.